- What is fracking (or is it fracing)?
- What is a Pugh Clause in an oil and gas lease?
- Who is the First Purchaser?
- Who is the Pumper?
- How is a “deal” put together?
This 8 hour class answers those questions and more. It is ideal for those who are or have been…
- New to Oil and Gas
- In the industry for a while but wish to expand their knowledge base
- In the office and have a desire to learn more about the field
- In the field, and want to learn the operations of the office
The class is taught by oil and gas professionals with over 80 years of experience in operations, M&A, and accounting. The class has an emphasis on:
- Land and leasing
- Accounting principles and processing for Oil and Gas partnerships
Contact info@EnergyOnRamp.com for class availability and registration.